May 16, 2017

Angela ~ Sorry No Stitching

I'm sorry I have no stitching to share,  I was going to have a post but my hyper-extended thumb has been hurting for days.  The only way to get it well is to not use it.  I'm sure you know how easy that is...NOT.

It's my right thumb and I'm very right handed, but no more moaning.

I've been blessed with almost 10 pounds so far, of blackberries, there are tomatoes on the vine and I'll be picking beans in a day or two.

I have begun a YouTube channel and you can check it out here if you are so inclined.  No sewing there yet, but I'm sure there will be.


I found and loved this and thought I would share.  We could change it to say "...not stitching enough."

3 comments:

Judy S. said...

I finished another scarf but haven't posted anything yet. It's too wet here for much in the way of gardening...over 4 ft. of rain since Oct. Our yard is totally soggy.

Cyra said...

Love the quote, lol, yes "not stitching enough" would suit me better.
Your thumb problem has been going on for quite some time now. It's about time it got better and let you get on with your life.

Moira said...

I'm sorry that your thumb is still causing problems. Here's hoping that it gets better sooner than later!