Did get the 7 origami swan blocks stitched up last week. And I pulled fabric pairs for about 45 or so more blocks and I still have a few focus prints that I want to use that I need to pull a coordinating fabric for. I'm doing more than are needed for the quilt because until I start laying them out I'm not sure which ones I'll end up using in the final quilt.
These blocks are addictive! lol.....
I only need 42 for the commissioned quilt so I will have extra ones to play around with later. Good thing is that once all the pieces are cut and fused down the stitching only takes 10 minutes or so per block. The fusing of the web to the fabrics, cutting and fusing the blocks is the slow part.
I also managed to make a new sample block for an old pattern and a pattern actually written up for it (had originally been just a couple of .gif's with no instructions) and posted to Craftsy.
And have measured 2 more bag fulls of clothing fabric. Have one more big stack to measure. At this point I'm just 5" shy of 300 yards measured out. Friday I plan to haul it all down to Austin where there is a place I'll be donating it too. I'm happy to see progress being made in making the fabric room usable as I go through things and get rid of what I won't use.