First up to be worked on were the final blocks for the commissioned teddy bear quilt. Made the last 9 blocks - 8 setting blocks (no pic of them) and the final teddy bear block. Also tweaked the #11 block by adding a candy cane for Nicholas to be holding.
I then started to layout the blocks so that I could see how it was going to look. I need to figure out where I can lay it out in full.....I don't have the floor space for sure!
Next up was completing the stitching on the pile of swan blocks that I have been working on for a couple of days. They are now done, and i'm ready to pull more thread out this evening for the remaining blocks.
The last thing that I did was to put together a quilt top for a belated baby gift. The baby's room is decorated in an Arizona theme, so I'm hoping that they'll like the quilt. Still is to find a backing that will work and then get it pinned so that I can quilt it.