Got the commissioned heart quilt quilted this week. That was an interesting job - when I'd pinned it I had two problems that weren't found till I finished the pinning. First there were pleats in the backing fabric and then the backing fabric was about 6" too short thanks to me having turned the top the wrong way on the backing. =(
I ended up quilting and smoothing/re-pinning a row at a time on it and got the job done in a couple of days. I plan to put the binding on tonite and hope to ship it out on Friday. Here's what the back looks like with the additional strip added on. Next week I'll post a pic of the whole thing.
Next up was sewing the binding down on this table runner. Still debating about doing more quilting, and looking at it in the pic, I probably will...eventually. Not sure what I'm going to do with it, maybe sell it.
And as requested last week - here is the link to my Craftsy store -
Sewn To Own Creations