There is a commissioned project that is in full swing of designing applique blocks and then making them. This quilt will feature 12 applique teddy bears and a pieced block setting that has a teddy bear fabric in it. The only fabric that won't come out of my stash for it is the background fabric for the applique blocks and a few of the fabrics for the bears themselves. =) Two blocks are done and two more are in process.
I'm also using the teddy bear blocks as the BOM that I'm posting on my blog this year. The post with the link to the first pattern can be found on my blog here.
I've named the first one Teddy, the second Valentino, the one with the shamrock Seamus, and I'm still thinking about a name for the 4th bear.
I've also been working on finishing up a UFO. I managed to get the quilting done on the pineapple table topper done and the binding on, but that is still waiting to be sewn down.
I also sent off 11 quilt tops to Sunshine Quilts (8) and American Heros (3). Feels good to have those on their way to someone who will finish them up so someone else can enjoy them.