I made her a pair of mitts for a blog friend as a thank you for the soap she sent me. The pattern is Fetching; the cables show up better on a plain color though. I did a normal bind off though rather than the picot one in the pattern
Lately I seem to be fixated on mitts. This is the second time I've made these music mitts, and they are a fun project.
This time I used a Hatti kit, two actually, to make another pair of slippers. There's probably enough yarn left for a hat.
Last fall, one of my grandsons requested a pair of socks in red and yellow, and I finally finished them. Hope they fit and he likes them. (Heard that both the socks and slippers met with approval and even fit!)
And at long last the seams in this sweater are DONE! The pattern is Pacific Pullover and the yarn is Berroco Briza. It was done ages ago except for the seaming which I always seem to procrastinate. I wore it recently, and it's cozily warm.
Here's the youngest modelling a hat made long ago. Looks like it still fits! Have a great week!