I've managed to finish off two blocks this new year. And have finally started working on my quilt for the annual art quilt challenge that I've been taking part in for over 15 yrs now.
Finished block for the F2F swap -
Block for submission for publication (mailed out today) -
Challenge quilt fabrics - (you can read more about it here - http://quiltedsnail.blogspot.com/2017/01/stretching.html
As for the sewing with the church group - it was a bust for me, couldn't find the power cord to my second machine and forgot the power cord/foot to the one I took. Argh............ However, there were lots of other machines there, and 25 dresses are in various stages of completion for girls in Africa.