January 3, 2017

Judy ~ Happy New Year!!! It IS Tuesday Already, Isn't It?

The holiday projects took over, and I became a very bad blogger.  In my time away, I did complete another Interrupted Cowl, however.  (Don't tell anyone, but I have the yarn for a bunch more......They won't get done any time soon though.)




I dove into my stash to find the next project, a Bead Stew bracelet, from Earthfaire.  I'd forgotten how much fun these are to make and also discovered a few more beaded projects patiently waiting for me to discover. (do?)  The bracelet was so much fun, I made another one for DD#2's birthday which is right after Christmas.




I also whipped up a couple of projects on the sewing machine.


 


Here's a very current photo of GD#1 modeling her cat scarf and requested pink hat. Hopefully they will keep her toasty warm!


Two more dish cloths came off the needles with barely a dent in this huge ball of holiday yarn which has been put away till next year.





I also finished a toasty warm scarf from a lovely Berroco yarn called North Star (and loved it so much that another one is underway in charcoal)



and one of 3 pair of mitts which DD#1 requested for the texters in the family.



Those were my final projects for 2016.  One of my plans for 2017 is to finish a couple of cross stitch WIPs.  Wish me luck!  And now I am

Wishing all of you a very Happy and Healthy New Year!

3 comments:

Cyra said...

Lots of lovely eye-candy this week Judy, Love the beaded bracelets, the apron and your GD#1 with her beautiful smile and pink hat.

ladyhawthorne said...

Wonderful projects all.
The cat scarf is pretty cool and she looks pretty happy!

Moira said...

Wonderful projects! the bracelets are lovely and the cat scarf is cute as is teh GD modeling it. =)