December 13, 2016

Cyra ~ Christmassy Cat and Doilies

I have some completed projects to show this week.

My Christmassy Cat tree decoration is finished.


A couple of doilies finished too.




_______________________________________________________

Stash Enhancement Xercise

100% pure NZ Merino top (roving)
Colour : Deep Rainbow.
For a needle-felting project starting sometime early(ish) 2017.

I am so lucky to have discovered a treasure, a very local hand-dyer of beautiful fibers and yarns, he lives about two streets away from me. Ian recently won a 1st prize award for a crocheted afghan made with his hand-dyed fibers.
This is my first purchase from him (the first of very many I'm beginning to think).

________________________________________________________________

I might not get here next week (I'm anticipating not having time to even turn the computer on) as we have a couple of extremely busy days, as most people do around this time of year. But I might pop in a bit later in the week when things have quietened down a little.



3 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

Gosh that roving is gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you make.
The doilies are beautiful and the cat is adorable.

Judy S. said...

Oh my, good thing he's far from here. Do you spin, too? Your crocheting is amazing and the cat is just plain adorable. Have a wonderful holiday!

Moira said...

I'd have to second Judy's comment - I'm glad the wool roving guy is far from here. The roving is beautiful and I could go crazy with something like that. Looking forward to seeing what you make with it. The doilies are beautiful and I love your kitty ornament.