November 22, 2016

Moira: Lots of progress this week

Made lots of progress this week as I finished up the contest quilt and got it entered into the contest, finished off a Christmas gift and finished the center block for the commissioned quilt that I'm working on currently.

There is more quilting on the contest quilt than I think I've ever done on any quilt.   But I love how it turned out and it's for me (well unless I got a really really good $$$ offer for it...lol).

Voting for the quilts that are entered is currently going on and if you're so inclined I'd love for you to vote for my quilt   Link for voting is
http://a.pgtb.me/MfCtTr/h5Cj1?w=36927840&e=140979881 .   If you vote, you'll need a FB account and be logged into it.  Thanks in advance if you vote for mine.



The final block of the t-shirt quilt is completed and all blocks are ready to sew together.   Will do that when I get home after the Thanksgiving holidays.  Tie sections shown at the right will be the sashing squares, and the long sashing pieces will be the same dk grey as the background behind the shirt below.



Hope everyone has a great week!

6 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

Your quilt definitely got my vote! And the commissioned quilt is sure to be appreciated.

cq4fun said...

So now you can enjoy your week in Arizona with a clear conscience. Wish I were with you! I have to get your thing printed and mailed. I forgot yesterday.

Suztats said...

These are wonderful! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving! Safe journeys. I'm off to vote.

Moira said...

Thanks for the vote! I'm enjoying my trip.....well except for the troubles with my knees last night. =)

Cyra said...

Such a lovely quilt Moira, I'm off to place my vote.

Moira said...

Thank you Cyra!