October 25, 2016

Moira: Running late again.....

Sigh, one of these days I might get this posted on time.

This week I've finished up two mug rugs (quilting and binding), made 4 needle books (instructions can be found here for them if you are interested), got the t-shirt blocks ready for my next commissioned quilt and prepped the ties needed for 8 of the remaining blocks.   Just need to press the sections flat and start sewing the string blocks.  =)  I also have one applique block to make for the t-shirt quilt that I'll start this week.








6 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

I love, love, love the fox mug rug. Very nice needle books, are they for gifts?
Are you making string blocks with the ties? Did I understand you right?

Moira said...

At least a couple of the needlebooks are for gifts. =) The others may go into my stash for future gifts or end up sold. Haven't decided what I'm going to do with the fox mat....might sell it.

Will be doing string blocks with the ties for the t-shirt quilt. (they will go into the empty spaces in the layout shown, except for the middle block.)

Suztats said...

I really like the foxy mug rug, too. Nice x-stitched pieces for the needle cases! I'm looking forward to seeing the tie string blocks.

Judy S. said...

You have accomplished a whole lot, and further more, you even posted!!! Love that fox!

cq4fun said...

Those little mugrugs turned out great! I really like the fox, especially.

Moira said...

The fox cross stitch was 'fun' to do - counted cross-stitch from a picture! Needless to say, I made a file with the counts for that one because I still have several more kits to make foxes from.