Reunion has come and gone and I'm back to sewing and quilting. =)
I layered and pin-basted my contest quilt top last week, and then realized that I had not pressed the finished top a few days later. Am debating now about taking it all apart to press it and then re-basting it on Thursday. Good news is that I have an idea of how I'm going to start the quilting on it. What would you guys do about the pressing?
I also got two more blocks designed this week and samples made of them. One of which I'm using for the F2F swap that I'm in. So I still need to make one for myself.
Both of these blocks will have patterns written up for them. And the plan is to post them on Craftsy for sale. I also need to get a project or several designed from them so that I can put full patterns up for sale as well.
Next up was a bunch of blocks made from the leftover pattern pieces of the one pattern. All of these have been made from scraps. These will all end up in American Hero Quilts.
Final block for this past week was the last one I needed for the F2F swap. And it had a mind of it's own....I reversed the colors on one of the sections (half the block!) and had to change the design on the fly because I didn't want have to make more sections.