October 18, 2016

Moira: Almost forgot.....

Well, I didn't really forget, just got distracted and didn't get my post written....Ooops.....  Dealing with medical issues this week and fighting bloodwork that isn't cooperating and docs that are like "results are in the normal range....so you're fine".....ummm nope I'm not.  So it's looking like it's time to find a doc who will actually try to find the issue.

Got 6 more blocks for filling in on the planned American Hero blocks made this past week  These range from 8" to 12" finished.    All blocks were made with the leftover pp'd patterns from the long-ago quilt.

I still have 16 or so more patterns, but most of them are smaller sections now that hopefully won't take too long to make.

Next up were two blocks for the F2F swap that I'm in.   These will be going to Susan.  Have one more to make this week.  Both of these were made using a couple of the recent designs that I've drawn up but "coloring" them differently.

And the final thing I managed to get accomplished was getting a piece of felt up for a design wall.   First time I've ever had one to use.  =)



6 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

I sure hope you get the medical issues sorted soon and find a Dr that actually wants to help his patients. I love all the different blocks, makes me want to make another quilt which I have no time for, haha.

Cyra said...

I hope you get to the bottom of your health problem soon. Not good when your doctor doesn't listen to what you are telling him.
Great job on the AH blocks. They are rather interesting, and I love the stripey ones.
Great designs on the F2F swap blocks. Again, I like the stripey one. I wonder why the stripes are so appealing to me atm. Maybe my mind is calling for order and structure among the chaos in my life at the moment, lol.

Suztats said...

It's so stressful when you know something is wrong, but the doctor can't see it. "Within normal parameters" sucks. I hope the issue is soon resolved and you're feeling better. Lots of lovely, bright blocks. Your design wall should make things easier.

Judy S. said...

I hope you find a doctor real soon that will figure out the problem so you can get to feeling better! From all you've accomplished, however, it's apparent you don't let how you feel stop you from doing some awesome sewing!

Moira said...

Thanks everyone! My weing has long been my sanity, and never more than right now when I've been frustrated by the medical stuff. =)

desertskyquilts said...

And Susan will be thrilled to have them, as you know. =) I haven't even made one of my own yet! Prayers.