October 11, 2016

Judy ~ I've Gone Cowl Crazy!

Little did I know when I saw the Interrupted Cowl on Dee's website earlier this summer that this innocent little pattern would turn into a potato chip project, one just leads to another and another!  So far I have made three of them.  The yarn is Universal's Bamboo Bloom Handpaints, and I already had yarn in my stash for the first one. You've already seen it, but in case you forgot, here it is:


I loved it so much, I got yarn for two more but this time Bamboo Bloom.  First I made this one, and gave it to Kathyb.


And I just finished this one yesterday:


Then, you guessed it? Before my needles cooled off, I ordered two more skeins, but this time I went back to Bamboo Bloom Handpaints.  We'll see what happens next!   Since my order isn't here yet, I guess I'll just have to get back to some of my other WIPs and one really ancient UFO. You've heard that before, haven't you?

2 comments:

Suztats said...

Love those cowls! Beautiful yarn choices. I have to check out the pattern.

Moira said...

Those are great looking and lovely yarn. Do they fit loose or snugly?