October 18, 2016

Cyra ~ busy busy busy

Hi all.
Sorry I have not got any fiber related photos to show you.
We've had a rather busy couple of weeks sorting 'things' out here. 
One of our sons has moved back home with us, as we are closer to his new Uni than his flat was up in Auckland.
Tony and I have been on a bit of a project mission lately that means lots of days out.

So not a lot of stitching has been happening here. Although I have managed a couple of more rows on my Embroidery Sampler, and started quilting my 'Snorkelers View' panel ready for the art show.
No photos yet though.

Hopefully I shall have some stitching and sewing to show you next week.





5 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

We all have those busy times, take care!

Judy S. said...

Great to hear from you regardless!

Moira said...

We all have busy times when we don't get any stitching done. It's always good to hear from you anyway!

Suztats said...

Looking forward to next week!

desertskyquilts said...

At least you had time to take a few stitches in something. And your son's move home won't be permanent. =)