September 6, 2016

Cyra - A cute little bag

Little Bag #2 is a bright and cheerful thing.


A fun and quick project that kept me interested and occupied in between the unpacking of my book boxes, and I'm still re-making some more flat-pack shelves for the craft room, a new arm chair has arrived for that room too (thank you Tony), and he is up in the roof space at the moment getting the aerial wires sorted for the tv. Evidently the junction box thingy that he bought that boosts the satellite signal isn't working.

A new freeform crochet project is in the early planning stage. (New Leaf FFAL on Ravelry)
My thought for this is "Spring is in the air" (it is here is NZ), new life abounds in the gardens, trees are budding up nicely, flowers are emerging, and the Spring hare are having fun in the field behind our garden.
These yarns made the first cut in my grab-box for this project. I'm trying not to include any blue, green or purple in this first part of the project, but I see a pale lilac mohair (bottom right) has crept into the box while I wasn't looking.


Anyway, lots more to do today, so I'm off now to explore more boxes and fill up those shelves.



Happy Stitching

5 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

What a pretty bag and definitely cheerful. I'll be looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the next project.

Suztats said...

More fun projects in the works! I wonder what they'll be? Yummy yarns and a sweet bag.

Judy S. said...

Love the bag. At first glance I thought you'd made a hat; those colors would make a nice one. Lucky you with spring approaching! Here fall seems very early, and I'm wondering whether we are going to have a harsh winter. I am look forward though to a little time off from the garden. :>)

Moira said...

Lots of lovely yarns pulled for your new project! Looking forward to seeing it develop.

cq4fun said...

I think that lavender mohair can stay. It's just barely purple. =) Cute bag you made, and thanks for the heads up on the new project.