I've started a repair on my favorite bra. I just cannot seem to find a new one that fits right so I keep repairing the old one.
The poor thing has lost whatever shape it once had so I cut apart one of those preformed t-shirt bras that was too big for me and lined the inside of my bra with the pieces. The hook ends were worn out and getting rusty so I chopped those off and put on the ones from the new bra that didn't fit.
At this point I have only hand stitched it in place but later today I will get out the sewing machine and reinforce the hand stitches.
The kidney infection is pretty much gone, I feel much better and with cooler weather here this week I intend to get out in the garden again!