August 23, 2016

Suz : Only a wee bit

Only a wee bit of stitching was accomplished this past week, as I spent much of my free time doing painting exercises in watercolour. I did make some progress on PPP #5. First, though, a little eye candy of the thread type:

 My thread order arrived, and I'm looking forward to some colourful play!
 This seam treatment consists of a tatted pattern sample with swarovski crystals.

More tatting, bullions, cast-on stitch semi-circles in white pearl cotton, and TAST stitch #51 buttonhole herringbone

This lace flower, adorned with sequins, was appliqued onto a pretty flowered fabric

PPP #5 is almost finished.

That's all the stitching progress worth showing this week. I'm still joining the wrapping cloth pieces together, but won't show photos until it's all joined.

I hope your week has been a creative one.
Hugs from Suz

3 comments:

Cyra said...

ooooh, eye-candy indeed. Gotta love those threads.
PPP#5 is filling out nicely with all the new tatting and a lovely lace flower.

Moira said...

Love the range of colors in your new thread. Great work on the block.

ladyhawthorne said...

Such beautiful threads to play with and beautiful work on your block.