August 23, 2016

Cyra - I'm a Duodenary

The yarn events at Ravelry have finished. Here are my latest event finishes.

Sock-put event - Bootie Slippers



Afghan Marathon event - Afghan Blanket/Comforter




Hat Dash event - Pink and Purple headband



Bag Backstroke event - A Freeform Project-Holder Bag




Household Heptathlon event - Basket to hold my Threads



Household Heptathlon event - A Star Coaster for my glass of wine (or gin)



Household Heptathlon event - A woven and crocheted bookmark for my favourite book of poems




And with the 5 previously posted events:
Sweater Triathlon event - White baby cardi
Sweater Triathlon event - pink pullover
Toy Toss event - Hug-a-monster
Frogging Trampoline event - Frogging thing
Garment Polo event - Toddler skirt

12 finishes altogether over two weeks.
That makes me a Duodenary, lol.

Ravellenics ran from the 5th to the 21st August.

I would officially like to thank my DH for going away for the two weeks.
While the cat's away the crocheter will play, lol.

4 comments:

Cyra said...

Sorry, I think I might have shown you the booties before..... I'm getting confused with all my latest projects, lol.

Suztats said...

I don't think I saw those booties before-they're really cute! Well done being a duodenary! Fabulous projects all. Love the free-form bag!

Moira said...

Love all the projects. The free-form bag is wonderful!

ladyhawthorne said...

All I can say is WOW!!!!!!! I especially like that free form bag.