August 16, 2016

Cyra - Almost forgot again

Sorry, I almost forgot to post again, which is why I'm late posting this. That's what happened last week too, I completely forgot it was Tuesday, I 'lost' a whole day somewhere (just in case you wondered what happened to me lol).

Since I have last posted here I have been crocheting almost non-stop for the Ravellenic Games.
Here are the results.

Baby Cardi in the Sweater Triathlon event



Toddler Top in the Sweater Triathlon event



Huggy Monster in the Toy Toss



Baby Slippers in the Sock-Putt event



Toddler skirt in the Garment event


I am currently almost finished on the Afghan Marathon (will be finished today), and then I start the Bag Backstroke. 
Only a few more days until the close of the games, and I'm hoping for a few more projects to enter into other events.

Also, last Wednesday, I attended a craft group workshop where we made these lovely wall plaques with a wood base, collaged papers, and a resin top coat. I really like the Celtic cross, and you know I love butterflies don't you, lol.


That's my lot for this week, and I hope to get back on track again next week when I can show you the rest of my finishes in the games.

6 comments:

Suztats said...

You're sure to be racking up some medals in the R Games, Cy! Lovely finishes and a cute monster.

cq4fun said...

I love your cross, such pretty papers under it. You've done an outstanding job in your entries in the Olympics, and I'm sure you'll do well. And anyway, you have all those lovely presents for someone!

Moira said...

Wow - all of the garments are great. I'm sure you'll do well in the R. Olympics!. Love the cross.

ladyhawthorne said...

Oh my, every single piece is wonderful! GO, go, go!

Cyra said...

Thanks everyone, I am enjoying the games because I am actually getting things finished, lol.

Judy S. said...

Wow, your hook must be flying! No wonder you forgot about posting, and me, no excuse!