July 26, 2016

Not Stitching But Some Crafting

I haven't gotten started on sewing any undies yet, I had a special order for some pendants.
Eight of them!
This is the reverse sides.
They are for a Catholic Church named The Good Shepherd and they give these to new members.  I've done this twice in the past for them and I was nice to hear from them again, a different lady, so the job must have passed to a someone new.

And I've been working on some new pieces for my Etsy shop.  These are pocket icons, just 1 1/2" x 2".
The angels are all of St Michael, my most popular image.
I'm working on 12 new pendants as well but they are not done yet.




6 comments:

Judy S. said...

Beautiful work, Angela!

Barbara Curiel said...

You do such a beautiful job with these. They're lovely.

Suztats said...

These are very attractive, Angela. Nice to get repeat orders.

Cyra said...

They are all so lovely. Nice to get a repeat commission.

cq4fun said...

Oh, I'm so glad you got another repeat order. Should I pray they get a lot of new members soon? LOL Are the pocket things sort of a little reminder one carries in a pocket?

ladyhawthorne said...

Sorry, cq4fun, I just now saw your question. Yes the pocket pieces are like reminders. In the Orthodox church a lot of people do daily devotions with an icon as their focus, I think a lot of catholic do as well. These are 1 1/2" x 2" so very easy to take along wherever you go.