I've been sewing like crazy this past week to get things done and managed to make a credible dent in my to-do list.
First up where Rows 3-5 for my Row-by-Row quilt. Two were from Wyoming and one from Tx.
Next up were two more scrub tops. Finally some new fabrics!
Unfortunately, with all the progress I've made I received 6 more pieces of fabric for scrub tops today. That equates to 12 tops. Which leaves me with 33 tops to sew up and doesn't count the flannel I have here for her as well.
Also finished was this quilt that I've been calling the "Tornado Quilt". It is a lap quilt and will be going to a couple (dad/stepmom of a church friend from TX) who lost pretty much everything last Dec. 26th when their home was one of the ones destroyed by a tornado in the town where I used to live in Texas. I know it isn't much, but hopefully it will bring a note of happiness to them as they continue to rebuild their lives after the storm. Everything for the quilt came from my scraps and stash.