June 14, 2016

Susan: CQJP2016 - April Block Finished

It's taken forever, and I'm going to have to work hard to catch up this summer, but April is finished! This postcard was drawn by Allie at Allie-oops Sweet Happy Life She did the June block, too, but I have to do May next, which is by Jenny at Elefantz

First, Seam 28. This was just a whimsical little line of yellow flowers. Aurifil 12 thread for the yellow, and Sassa Lynne for the variegated green.

Seam28

Next to that, Seam 29 which truly is a bit of doodling. Green Sassa Lynne, pink Aurifil.

Seam29

How this fits in with Seams 26-27:

Seams26-29

And the whole block finished:

April_Block_Fin

5 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

Absolutely lovely! I can hardly wait for the next block.

Cyra said...

I'm so in love with this block. Such gorgeous threads too. Your use of the variegateds is very effective.

Suztats said...

This is delightful! I love all the seam treatments.

Moira said...

Loved seeing this in person. =)

desertskyquilts said...

Thanks for all your sweet comments. I appreciate you all for your positive support.