May 31, 2016

Suz: WIPs

It's already the end of May. I'm late getting my vegies planted, but it was too hot to work in the gardens for very long the last few days. Cooler weather will be arriving, soon.
I did some stitching on my PPP #3, and it's almost finished.




I love this variegated thread

Just a wee bit more to do.





On the Crewel Piece, flower #2 is finished.
Flower #3 is underway.

Here's how it looks






That's my week.

I hope yours has been  a creative one.

Happy June!

Hugs from Suz
 

5 comments:

cq4fun said...

Love the start of flower number 3. That is a gorgeous variegated thread. What is it? I love the bullions you did with it. You are so good at those.

ladyhawthorne said...

The PPP is gorgeous, I quite like those fishies. Flower 3 looks to be another winner.

Suztats said...

cq4fun: it's a DMC perle cotton #5, hand-dyed by Lorraine at LES Designs, but there is no colour number on the tag. I'll go to the shop to see if I can find it. Many of her threads are one-of-a-kind, though.

Moira said...

More lovely work! Great start on flower #3.

Judy S. said...

Hi Suz,

Your crewel work is lovely! I also really like the butterfly on the PPP. Amazing how demanding a garden can be, isn't it?