May 24, 2016

Suz: Just a Bit of Stitching

The weather has been so fine over the last week, that I've spent a good part of each day outside working in the gardens. ;-) 
So, only a wee bit of stitching was accomplished:

I've almost finished the purple project piece ( ppp ) #2. There's just one seam left to embellish. Then it's on to ppp #3.












On a night when sleep was elusive, I sat up for a while and tatted some Mary Konior patterns. Here is Embryo
( top ) and the first part of Jasmine.

And that's all for this week.

I hope your week has been sunny and creative.

Hugs from Suz

4 comments:

Cyra said...

PPP is looking good. Love the overlapping wavy lines and the leaves behind the white trim flowers.
Nice tatting, it's still on my list of things to master. One day.
Glad your weather was good for working outside. We have had extra wet weather here which is rather unusual for NZ. I've not seen so many days with this much rain since I left UK 15 years ago. Longing to get back in the garden.

Moira said...

Your tatting makes me want to learn how to do it....but there just isn't time at thsi point to try. Will have to enjoy looking at your great work.

Judy S. said...

Love your tatting! Never could get the hand of that. I can sure relate to the garden work; that's where we've been hanging out, too.

ladyhawthorne said...

Everything is looking fabulous, bet your garden is too!