I managed a little stitching last week. I added some to this seam, though it still seems incomplete, and the addition, right on the seam line, doesn't seem as sturdy as the rest of it.
Underneath the wavy fronds, I added this seam, and it pleases me some. The beads are Japanese triangle beads, size 11. I love triangle beads, because the sides are flat and they stay where you put them.
Finally, on the end, I added this one, which I like quite a lot. The alternating arrow and curve design came from Marci H, from a block she did a while back. This makes my block half finished.
I did take a block shot, but it was late at night, and I managed to cut off one part of the block, so Judy will have to wait until next week. =)