May 3, 2016

Cyra - Mandala Madness part 6

Mandala Madness - Part 6 added

Complete with a 'blush' of peachy-pink and with an orange glowing edge as the sun sets once more on another beautiful day.



We are told that the 'points' will curl a bit at this point in the proceedings, and mine are definitely starting to curl up.

Loving this mystery crochet along. There are 18 parts altogether, so I hope you dont get fed up with me posting my progress every week for the next 12 weeks or so. Hope I can find the time to keep up with it as I like getting a surprise of the next part each week.


6 comments:

cq4fun said...

Oh, no, I'm enjoying seeing your progress! liked the idea of this and another CAL, but I just don't have time right now. It's so great to watch it come together with your colors.

Debra Dixon said...

Are you kidding me? I'm ready to rip it out of your hands for myself.

ladyhawthorne said...

It's so pretty! Cute little popcorn balls in pink. Love your color choices.

Suztats said...

This looks fabulous, Cy! The colours are perfect.

Judy S. said...

Very fun to watch your progress. And very impressive that you're keeping up!

Barbara C said...

What a gorgeous piece!