May 24, 2016

Cyra ~ 9 and half of 10

Part 9 is complete. 


The 6 rounds of Part 9 starts above the long white stitches on my mandala.

And I am half way through Part 10. Up to round 66, which is quite labour intensive with all the changes of colours and multiple repeats of popcorn bubbles and long stitches, and is causing quite a stir with others who are in this CAL. Personally I quite enjoyed this challenging row, and hence was singing along to the song of a similar name. 


But I have a few rounds to go until Part 10 is complete, so on to it.

5 comments:

Moira said...

Lots of work - but looking so good!

Judy S. said...

Wow! That does look tough! Yours is wonderful. How big is it? It's hard to tell in the photo.

Suztats said...

Fabulous, Cyra! I'm loving this mandala. Such interest with the changing colours and patterns. Wow!

Cyra said...

At the moment Judy mine is just over two feet wide, but I am using thin crochet cotton instead of double knot yarn. Others mandalas are well into 3 or 4 feet now.

ladyhawthorne said...

Wow, that will make a fantastic tablecloth or maybe something else depending on how large it becomes. Just beautiful.