May 31, 2016

Angela ~ Nada

I am sorry there is nothing remotely like sewing going on here.

I changed my Ebay acct to a 'store' which means I get lots more 'free' listings for a set fee per month.  250 buy it now and 250 auctions.  So I have been listing and relisting to fill that store.

Trying to keep up with the garden between thunderstorms.  Tonight we are having our first batch of green beans with new potatoes.  Last week we got our first cucumber.  There are a ton of green tomatoes and waiting for them to grown an ripen is hard.  The peach trees are full even though the fruit is small.

I honestly don't know when I will get a chance to do any needlework but if I do I will definitely post it!

Here's a pot of garlic chives I just planted in a newly painted pot.  That's about as creative as I've been.

4 comments:

cq4fun said...

The pot is really pretty. I never heard of garlic chives. I'll have to look that up. It sounds like your garden is already producing well!

Suztats said...

I have garlic chives in the veg plot, and regular chives in the rose bed. Happy gardening and harvesting. I hope to plant my seeds tomorrow afternoon and Thursday.

Moira said...

Don't feel bad about not stitching. We all go through periods where we don't do much of anything. The garden is a good thing and you'll enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Judy S. said...

Somehow the garden and yard are sort of a full time job! I do so love the embellishing you do on your Bible each week. Maybe you should share that here? It's always so lovely.