April 26, 2016

Susan: A Little Something

Last week, between the car issues (It is finally in the shop, the damage estimate went up to more than $5000, and I should have it back May 9.), selling the fifth wheel (to my niece for her half-brother who is autistic and lives in Houston - sayonara, adios, thanks for all the fish.), babysitting (which is now over), and a few other minor details, I didn't get a lot of time to stitch. I did this much (the lettering) in two sessions of watching a super hero show with my elder child. Better than nothing!


I've been in touch with Myfanwy, who dyes the Sassa Lynne threads. She and her husband have both been sick a lot the last year, but she does have a few fine perles, in small amounts. Anyone interested in finding out exactly what, with the purpose of buying some? It's been about 7 years since I did the last buying. Can that be true? But yes, it is! Maybe even 8.

4 comments:

Judy S. said...

Another pretty one to be! Time flies, eh?

ladyhawthorne said...

Sorry to hear of the car troubles. The block looks like it will be another lovely one.

Suztats said...

Ouch on the car repairs! I love Sassa Lynne threads, but right now my thread budget is busted. sigh
Your new block has a nice start.

Cyra said...

Glad you managed to get some stitching done in your week.
Myfanwy = A lovely Welsh name that is also a beautiful song with the same name.