April 26, 2016

Cyra - Summers End - double whammy

My Mandala Madness CAL is growing fast now.
I have two more part to show you this week (a double whammy)

Part 4


And Part 5




I'm calling it 'Summers End' because that is where we are in this part of the world (NZ) at the moment, and my colours, so far, resemble the glow of the sun on the lower arc as it rises from behind Mt. Egmont every morning, and then sets over the beautiful white surf sea in the eve. 

Not sure where I want to go with my colours next though. Will ponder on it some more.

Happy Stitching.
Cyra



6 comments:

cq4fun said...

So beautiful! It almost makes me wish I'd found time to do it, too. Your colors are wonderful, and I know you'll find exactly what you want next.

ladyhawthorne said...

Just gorgeous, I love the frilly bit. Your color choices are perfect.

Suztats said...

This is so beautiful, Cyra! I love your colour choices. I wonder which one is next?

Debra Dixon said...

So, so lovely!

Judy S. said...

Awesome! I love it. The colors are just perfect.

Cyra said...

Thanks ladies. I have now made my thread choice and started on part 6 now.