April 12, 2016

Cyra - Mandala part two

The Part two rounds are complete now, and I am about to start on Part 3 soon.
Catching up slowly. I don't know how so many of the other CAL crafters are managing to get two or even three of these mandalas done each week.
I expect that things will get even slower when the 'rounds' get larger as it will take an awfully long time to complete just one round.
I think there are 18 parts altogether.
We are given a few rounds to complete each week.

Did I mention that this is a mystery CAL too, so we don't know what the finished Mandala will look like.

Here is mine so far -
  Coffee, Cream & White Chocolate



And I made a Ruffled Hexagon before I began on the mandala, and I am thinking about what border I want on it.
It needs blocking yet but I can't find which of the million packing boxes my pins are in 
(I may have to buy more pins)
Here it is -




4 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

Ooh that mandala is so pretty! Love the blue hexagon too, the color variegation gives it more movement.

Moira said...

Love both of your projects!

desertskyquilts said...

Both of these are pretty. I really like the colors your chose for your mystery. I've seen quite a few of them, too, and I don't think it's going to be quite so fast when they are bigger!

Suztats said...

Love the blue on your hexie, and your mandala is beautiful.