March 29, 2016

Debra: Finished Table Runners

I've been accepted into a local art show/festival in April.  In preparation I pulled out some lonely UFOs that I thought I could finish quickly and get them into my booth.  They turned out well so I listed them in my etsy shop too.

I have finally gotten my shop brand sorted.  I petitioned etsy for another name change since my last change was for a legal name change.  They agreed and now I can have a shop for my vintage & supplies along with a shop for my artwork.  It will really help my branding.




I also sewed some patchwork blocks together for wall hangings/table runners.  I had originally planned to sew them into pillows but at this point, it will be faster to finish and easier to show as wall hangings or table runners.  I'll machine quilt them.

It's therapeutic seeing some old projects finished and destined for new lives in someone's home.



See you next week!

6 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

These are great! Wonderful colors too. Good luck at thee show!

Judy S. said...

Beautiful! Hope you have lots of customers!

Moira said...

Wonderful colors and patterns! Hope you end up with lots of sales at the show!

Debra Lynn Dixon said...

Thanks everyone!

Barbara C said...

It looks like you're having fun The runner with the leaves is way cool.

Suztats said...

Those runners look great and should fly out of the show! Hope you have a great response.