March 22, 2016

Cyra - Hello again

Yep, hello from me again. Oh what a long time I have been on the road with hardly any internet connections along the way.
We have covered a lot of distance around New Zealand North Island over the last 5 months and have just come to rest in Taranaki now.
You would not believe some of the sights we have seen during our travels, but I hope to follow up with a lot of photos on my blog soon.

Stitching has been few and far between, but I did get this freeform crochet bag made which I now use every day as its easy to just 'sling' it over the shoulder and go.




And because I kept misplacing my caravan door key, I made this necklace so that I would not loose my key again.
Hippy-flower-power inspired.



Hope you didn't miss me too much. I will now hopefully be able to catch up with the other member posts here (I have missed that weekly participation and inspiration). 
Looking forward to getting back to some sort of 'normality' soon.





8 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

Welcome back great and wonderful traveler! That's a great bag and so very you. The key necklace is a great idea, I just had a ball chain for my house key when I was a kid...you know, back before being a latchkey kid was a bad thing.

Suztats said...

Great to see you back--I have missed you! Love the crocheted bag, and your creative solution to losing your key. Looking forward to more posts.

Judy S. said...

Great to hear from you, Cy! Somehow I missed that you were on the road. Love your bag!

Debra Lynn Dixon said...

Hey Girl! Welcome back.

Perfect bag in all ways!

Cyra said...

Thanks all... great to be back.

Moira said...

welcome back! Sounds like you've been having a great time with all of the traveling that you've been doing.

Barbara C said...

Welcome back! I look forward to hearing about your travels. I love your crocheted bag.

cq4fun said...

I DID miss you and your creativity! That's a gorgeous crocheted bag. I love the colors. The key necklace is inspired. I should make something with ALL my keys. LOL