February 16, 2016

Moira: Commissioned Sewing time and Contest block

Lots of sewing happened over this past weekend which was a long one for me.   Finished up 4 scrub tops and got 25% of the t-shirt quilt front put together in spite of an overnite trip to Cheyenne to run errands there Friday and Saturday.   Currently working on getting the next row onto the front.   No pics of any of these though at this point.

Also finished up and entered my block for last months contest...and at last count I had unofficially won..........official word may be as late as Wed before I actually hear on it.     Am working on the design for the quilt setting with all of my blocks so that I can get started putting them together sooner rather than at the last minute.


5 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

No slowing you down! This is a very pretty block, what's the size and is it totally pieced or partly applique?

Suztats said...

Wow! Fingers crossed the official word is yes! Pretty block.

cq4fun said...

I hope you won! It was so close, and I went to bed early for once, then it was taken down and I never saw how it ended.

Judy S. said...

Hope it was an official win! How many blocks are there altogether?

Moira said...

Finished blocks are 12" in size, this one is all pieced (center part is pp'd). There will be 12 blocks at the end, all of which start from a traditional block and then given a modern twist in our designs.

And yes, I did officially win!