January 5, 2016

Susan: Last CQJP2015

This is the remaining corner, where I sort of put things all together.

Corner 29, the flowers are from Stitch #215, Val Bothell's Joyful Embellishments:

corner29

Then Seam 68, sort of Val's Stitch #215:

Seam68

Pictures are terrible. I may have to break down and buy a new camera one of these days. I know that if there were a decent camera shop, it could be cleaned and settings redone, but there isn't. I could mail it to Idaho, where we bought it, and I might. For now, I'm just going to deal with it as it is, and apologize a lot.

Here's the whole block:

DecFin

7 comments:

Moira said...

Love how the block turned out!

ladyhawthorne said...

Another gorgeous block! Good luck with the camera, I keep babying mine along until I can buy a new one.

Judy S. said...

Love it, especially the butterflies! Oh, and thanks for showing the whole thing!!! I can't wait to see how this quilt turns out.

Debra Lynn Dixon said...

Lovely blue floral stitching along the bottom.

My dad ate my good expensive camera so now I am using my IPhone which takes surprisingly good photos.

Debra Lynn Dixon said...

Not my dad! My dog!

LOL!

ladyhawthorne said...

I wondered about that comment! LOL.

cq4fun said...

I'm glad your dad isn't into chewing up your stuff. =)