January 26, 2016

Judy ~ Needles Have Been Clicking, Just No Posting Time!

It's been a while since I last posted, and here's the reason. I've been spending every spare minute working on this hat which should have been mailed off a few days ago. It's called an Andean Chullo and should be pretty warm, but boy, was it ever a project.  Additionally, I was trying to finish the 650 page book John Adams for this morning's book group.  Both were accomplished, and now I can get back to something easier in both the reading and knitting departments!


Before I started the chullo, I did make a quick baby hat at the request of my son for his friend who's soon to be a dad.  I have a pair of booties and a tiny pair of socks on my needles as part of this as well.


The booties and socks are well on their way, so I might just get to do some "me" knitting soon! Have a great stitchy week, and stay warm!

4 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

No matter how much work it was, the Andean hat was so worth it! It's gorgeous!

Debra Lynn Dixon said...

MY Goodness! what a great hat!

Barbara C said...

Beautiful chullo! It's bound to be a very special gift.

Moira said...

the chullo is amazing! Great job on it.