January 5, 2016

Judy ~ Happy New Year!




Two birthdays right after Christmas have had me steadily knitting.  This Honey Cowl (It's a fun knit!) has been delivered, and  the second project was finished just in time. I even found a Ninja emblem to put on it as a certain now 4 year old is crazy about them and all other Super Heroes.  This was rather like making a sweatshirt!  (It's from a very old book, so I can't share the pattern.)


And I'm finally back to work on the Scoreboard Scarf. It's going to be very, very long. The last game of the season was yesterday, so the end is in sight, except I am behind six and a half games.  The good news is that there will be a lot more blue on the next part!  Go Hawks!


Guess where we are headed this evening?  Off to celebrate turning four! Have a great week!

6 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

Great colors in the cowl and I like the texture. The hoodie turned out wonderful and your scarf is looking pretty snazzy too!

Debra Lynn Dixon said...

My mother knit a thousand sweatshirt sweaters back in the 90s. I think I still have one around here somewhere. I love them because they are good for keeping the back of my neck warm.

Barbara C said...

Very nice projects! What a special gift for your lucky grandchild.

Moira said...

Such a cute sweater for the grandson!

cq4fun said...

Lots of work going on!

Judy S. said...

The hoodie fit with room to grow! Thanks for all your comments, and Happy New Year to each of you!