December 16, 2015

Suz: What?-Wait! Yesterday was Tuesday?!!

Hi. Sorry I'm late-- the time got away from me as I madly dashed about getting things and the house all set for our guests. We're driving down to Toronto airport early this morning to pick up our daughter, son-in-law, and granddaughter Jewel. I'm so excited! So much so that I have nothing I can show you. (They're all secrets!)
As I'm still battling my autoimmune flare-up, and as I'll be busy with our family over the next 6 weeks, this will be my last post this year. In fact, I may not be posting until after our daughter and family return home to Australia at the end of January.
I'd like to wish you and yours a safe, Merry and Blessed Christmas!!
All the Best as a New Year begins. Wow, Happy 2016!!!

Hugs from Suz


 

5 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

What a lovely tree! I'm happy for you that your family will be visiting and hope you are feeling better soon! Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

Barbara C said...

Enjoy the holidays with your family! Merry Christmas!

Judy S. said...

Have a wonderful time with your family; enjoy every single minute! Merry Christmas!

Moira said...

Enjoy the time with your daughter and her family while they are there with you! And take care of yourself through all of it. I hope the flare up settles down soon.

cq4fun said...

The tree serves quite nicely as a photo on your post. Have a wonderful Christmas and a terrific visit with your family - a nice, lovely long one with your granddaughter! How wonderful, best present ever.