December 1, 2015

Suz: December Has Arrived!

Wishing everyone a very Happy December. I've been working towards whittling down the pile of handmade gifts, and had several finishes for this past week. :-)


This tatted snowflake is blinged up and ready for our Guild Christmas swap.

The second bag has been finished for our son-in-law, and both sides show some sacred geometry designs.


I printed the designs onto paper, pinned them in place on the fabric pieces, and stitched over the designs. Those tiny white flecks are bits of the white paper I haven't removed yet.

Daughter's scarf in the soft blue is finished with a long fringe. I hope she'll like it.

On the needles?  A new scarf for dear hubby. It'll keep me busy for a little while.........


The house is slowly being decorated for Christmas. Fun!

I hope you've had a fun and creative week.  Hugs from Suz.

7 comments:

cq4fun said...

I'm impressed that you are so far along on your Christmas list, and that it's made by you. That's super! I love the ornament you are swapping.

ladyhawthorne said...

Busy, busy, busy! All are great projects and I know will be appreciated.

Debra Lynn Dixon said...

Mrs. Claus at her finest hour!

Barbara C said...

You're way ahead of the curve on your Christmas crafting. All your gifts look lovely.

Judy S. said...

Great projects, Suz! I LOVE the little snowflake. Your tatting is amazing!

Suztats said...

Thank you ladies. One reason I'm so far ahead on my Christmas gift crafting is because our daughter and family arrive December 16, so I know there won't be any crafting time after that! I still have 1 painting and at least 2 mixed media canvases to finish before they arrive, as well as completing Jewel's blouse, and skirt, and a cloth doll, and..........hmmmm, maybe I didn't start early enough?! lol

Moira said...

Love the ornament.......love tatting but that is one thing I just haven't learned to do.