December 8, 2015

Suz: December 7

It's still milder than normal for this time of year: that means no snow so far. It may be a green Christmas. The day of our company's arrival is drawing closer, so the mad dash to finish everything is underway.

Things are looking Very Merry around the house. We're waiting for our company to arrive so they can help us decorate the Christmas tree.

I x-stitched this piece several years ago.

Jewel's blouse is now finished and I've begun sewing her a skirt.














Dear hubby's scarf is growing.....

a wee, tatted, blinged star to accompany a card

Did I show you these before? Small fabric bowls I made for the Guild challenge. Perfect colours for the season.

a wee tableau in the foyer.


I hooked Santa many years ago
















One of the wreaths I've made hangs on the kitchen door.


That's it for me. I hope you've had a creative and fun week.

Hugs from Suz


 


6 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

Every single project is wonderful, of course!

Jewel will be quite the stylin' girl won't she?

I'm in love with your wreath, such pretty colors.

cq4fun said...

A very merry Christmas-looking home! Enjoy your company! Your gifts look almost finished.

Debra Lynn Dixon said...

Your hooked Santa is great!!

Barbara C said...

Thanks for sharing your Christmas decorations. I haven't put a thing up myself, so it's good to see what others have done.

Judy S. said...

You've been really busy! I love the way you finished your Christmas x-stitch!

Moira said...

Lovely Christmas decorations. great work on the projects.