December 15, 2015

Judy ~ Finally a Post!

Well, I just posted and then deleted because I had the wrong date. Sigh!  Now to try again.
My needles have been busy the past couple of weeks, making a few themed projects as well as 





things for hands and feet.






This week had a couple of finishes also:  a Seahawks hat and another more colorful headband.


I was a bit surprised how much the yarn pooled as it didn't on the first narrow headband, but the hat has a lot more stitches. I hope this little headband will help a certain someone keep the hair out of her eyes! 


In case you want to try the slippers, I am including a link to the pattern on Ravelry.  Now I need to get busy and make some spiced nuts for the holidays.  Have a great week!  

4 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

Lovely gifts all and will keep everyone toasty warm too!

cq4fun said...

Nice hand made gifts anyone would love. I like the last one. Did you make that hair band out of scraps?

Moira said...

Great gifts........makes me wish I knew how to knit better. =)

Barbara C said...

Great idea to make sports team themed potholders.