December 8, 2015

Debra: Adding Quilting & a Discovery!

©Debra Lynn Dixon 2015

Adding the machine quilting to this t-shirt quilt really is moving it into a cozy state of being!

Last Thursday evening I went to the Open House at the store where I have my merchandise for The Good Stuff Company.  Some of the other vendors were there too; including Emil.  During the course of our conversation, he told me about this chest of drawers he bought.  Apparently, he's a bit of a celebrity!  He'll also be on a spring installment of Antiques Roadshow.  We've been exchanging emails and phone calls & I expect to see him again soon.  :-) ♥




5 comments:

Suztats said...

Sounds very interesting, Debra. The quilt is looking very fine.

Barbara C said...

How nice, a holiday romance. It sounds like you two have a lot in common. ;-)

Judy S. said...

Intriguing! Love the quilt. It looks very cozy.

Moira said...

Fun quilting pattern on the quilt! I'm sure your customer will love it.

ladyhawthorne said...

Your quilt is fabulous and I love the wavy lines. Great going on making a new friend too!