December 22, 2015

Angela ~ Knitted Fingerless Mitts

These are EASY and QUICK even if you are a novice knitter.
And did I mention that they are pretty too?
If you can knit and purl and yarn over you can make these.  I promise, because I'm pretty much still a novice knitter.
I just love the little lacy detail and the scalloped edges.



These were a Christmas present request so how could I say no?  Truly, they took me 2 days to make.  I used some wonderful Peruvian wool I picked up at the thrift store in a color called Snickerdoodle and some pale, pale pink mohair which is thread thin.  It added that little something extra and made them that much softer.  I like how they look a little frosty.

Full pattern on my blog.

3 comments:

Judy S. said...

They are pretty! Nice work.

cq4fun said...

I love how the combined yarns look, and I agree that the laciness at the wrist makes them very special.

Moira said...

The mitts are beautiful. They are tempting for me to try....altho I have not learned how to do a YO. Maybe one day in between everything else going on ......lol.