December 8, 2015

Angela ~ Christmas Trees

No stitching of any kind this week, not even on the socks.  It's been Etsy, Ebay, special orders of jewelry and Christmas trees.

So far I have made 7 trees and will make 3 more.  The diy posts are going up on my blog, one per day that I don't have something else scheduled.
You can check out my blog if you want to see instructions on how I made them.  So far 4 of the 7 posts are up.

Hopefully more sock knitting for next week's post, my feet are chilly!





9 comments:

desertskyquilts said...

Those are adorable! I will definitely be checking out your blog later today. I think you have the embedded comment boxes, though, and I can't comment on those.

ladyhawthorne said...

Nope, no embedded boxes so comment away!.

Suztats said...

Angela those trees are very cute and festive! I've seen the posts, but haven't read up on the directions yet. Maybe they'll be a fun project for Jewel and I.

Debra Lynn Dixon said...

Very vintage looking trees! Festive recycled/reclaimed idea!
Hope your sales are good. How'd the craft show go?

Barbara C said...

Your trees are very fun and modern looking. I hope they bring you lots of sales.

Judy S. said...

Love those trees! You are so clever.

Moira said...

Great trees! Hope they sell quickly!

ladyhawthorne said...

I broke even at the craft show, very few customers as it was not well advertised. The lady that runs it has had health issues but you would think she would have delegated some stuff to other guild members. Oh well, at least Ebay has been doing well for Christmas.

ladyhawthorne said...

Oh, I'm not selling the trees, they are for Mom's decor! Maybe I should make more to sell next year in my Etsy store!