November 24, 2015

Suz: November Scramble

I'm scrambling to get things finished before our guests come for Christmas. They arrive mid-December for a six-week visit.
 The cowl is finished, and I'm over halfway through a scarf in the same pale yarn. It's already 4' long, so only 2 more feet to go!



















Our son-in-law is into sacred geometry, so I made a small zippered bag from old blue jeans and added some stitched symbols. It's a perfect size for a few toiletries, but I plan to make another, slightly larger one with the symbols in a better location, and then nest this one inside the larger one.

I may tuck a goody or two inside each of the bags.









The beginnings of a tatted Christmas ornament for our Guild swap.


That's it for me this week. I hope your week has been a creative one.

Hugs from Suz
 

4 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

Looks like we will all be crafting up some Christmas presents. Lucky recipients!

Judy S. said...

What a great way to recyle jeans! Those bags look very handy. Wow, the holidays are creeping up way too quickly, aren't they?

cq4fun said...

As always, you have an eclectic selection of things you are working on! Six weeks is a long visit. I hope you really like them. =)

Moira said...

Great goodies that you're workign on! I like the little bags and the symbols you're adding to them.