November 24, 2015

CQJP2015: Block 8 Reveal

Crumb! It's Tuesday again. Tuesday really needs to come on Wednesday. By then, I'm awake and know what day it is. =P

I've lost track of which month this is supposed to be. I'm doing nine blocks this year and this is number 8. I gave up on three others because I'm just too far behind. So here is the whole thing:


Some seams I like and some I don't, but it's finished, and that's always good. One more block, and then 2016 begins. I signed up immediately, even before it was supposed to be active. It came online a couple of hours early. This is the fifth year. I don't know if I will do it after this year, but I thought I needed to see it through one more. Love those nice round numbers ... like five. =)

4 comments:

Moira said...

Your block finished up great! I'm lookign forward to seeing the finished blocks together.

Suztats said...

That looks so good! Yes, I agree, Tuesday seems to come too soon.......

ladyhawthorne said...

I can't imagine what you don't like about this block, I think it's wonderful.

Judy S. said...

Tuesday comes faster every week! I love all of your Wiz blocks and can't wait to see them all put together also. BTW, nine is way better than none, right?