November 3, 2015

Angela ~ No Stitches But I Have Angels

I took a break from stitching as I am getting ready for a craft show this month.
I made lots of little angels or they could be fairies.

They can clip onto most anything like a zipper pull, phone loop, purse, necklace, etc.  In the upper left are 8 Christmas Angels made with jingle bells.  I already sold 6 of them between a friend and my Mom.  I thought they would make good stocking stuffers, teacher gifts, etc.  I'm pricing them at $5 each, so far everyone thinks that sounds fair.  Hopefully I have made enough!

7 comments:

cq4fun said...

Seems fair to me! They are adorable-cute, and I'm sure they will sell well. Cell phones need a little hook for things like this. I know a lot of people who would put them on there! Good luck at the craft show. Are you making other things, too?

ladyhawthorne said...

Lots of jewelry in all price ranges.

Cyra said...

Oh yes, they are definitely angels. I treasure cute little things like this.

Moira said...

cute pulls. I'm sure they will sell quickly for you.

Suztats said...

Love those angels! I think they'll fly off the table (groan, I know....teehee) so you might want to make more, especially with the jingle bells. Best of luck with the sale.

Barbara C said...

Good luck with your holiday sales! Your angels should be very popular.

Debra Lynn Dixon said...

Splendid idea!