October 13, 2015

Judy ~ Keeping Score!

One of the projects on my needles is going to take a while to finish although it's longer now than it is in this photo.  It's the Scoreboard Scarf where each row represents one point scored by one's favorite team and its weekly opponent.  Can you guess my team?  At the moment I am still behind......and hoping to catch up before the next game. Wish me luck!



Instead of spending all day knitting, last Wednesday my friend Becca and I went out to Carnation to visit the Tolt Yarn and Wool shop. What a lovely place!  Look at this photo Becca took! Isn't that a pretty and tempting display?  (Just what we all need for our fiber diets right?)


Hope you all have a great week!

4 comments:

cq4fun said...

You are so funny. You took a knitting break to look at yarn! You didn't say what you came home with, I notice. =)

ladyhawthorne said...

What a great idea for a scarf. Love the yarn display. A lady I watch on Youtube is making a quilt with pieced squares set off with wood grain borders that looks like the yarn shop she was in love with as a child.

Judy S. said...

I came home with some really pretty lavender-colored yarn that is a cotton/wool combo but don't know what I will make with it....yet. I practiced a great deal of restraint!

Suztats said...

Neat idea for a scarf. That yarn does look tempting.........