October 6, 2015

Judy ~ Home Without Much to Show


Yesterday this little lady didn't feel good, so we spent the afternoon babysitting. Needless to say, I didn't get any stitching accomplished.  But then on the best of days, I do more knitting than stitching for some reason.



I did finish these footies in Chicago though and didn't even run out of yarn.  Hurrah for using leftovers!
                                         

Here's a Chicago photo I forgot to post.  We found at least one other letter being used by the birds.  What kind of a bird lives in this nest do you think?


Have a good day, we are headed to the UW hospital to do our voluntering.  Have a great day!

4 comments:

cq4fun said...

I've seen those before and have pictures of them, probably with the name, but after 20 minutes of search old pictures, I oculdn't find the near-San Antonio pictures, so I don't know. The nest is distinctive, with that little tunnel-like feel to it. Thanks for sharing!

ladyhawthorne said...

Cute socks! I see lots of nests in letters like that here, it's usually the little wrens that make them.

Debra Lynn Dixon said...

Sweet little cherub!

Suztats said...

The best way to spend a day is with one of your little ones! Love the footies--they look perfect for Hallowe'en. I think that's a wren nest, too. Or maybe a chick-a-dee?